During COVID-19, JRS Australia continues supporting and serving refugees, people seeking asylum and migrants in vulnerable situations. Many women, children and men are struggling. You can help:
(1) Please donate money to JRS Australia’s Emergency Cash Appeal. This money will go towards replenishing our foodbank, paying for medication, and rent, and supporting women out of domestic violence situations. To donate, please call (02) 9356 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
(2) Please donate essential food and hygiene items to JRS Australia’s foodbank. A list of needed items is listed here (PDF). To maximize social distancing and safety measures, a range of drop-off points are located around Sydney and the greater-Sydney region. Find a drop-off point near you by clicking the PDF here. To donate, please call (02) 9098 9336 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Please sign up to volunteer. We need people to pack food, act as drivers, and make phone calls. To volunteer, please call (02) 9098 9336 or email email@example.com
(4) Sign the Catholic petition to leave no one behind during COVID-19.
(5) Please follow JRS Australia on Facebook and Twitter for updates on the situation for refugees and people seeking asylum and our response. Sharing our posts is appreciated and more helpful than you know.
Once again, the JRS Australia team thank you for walking with refugees, people seeking asylum at migrants in vulnerable situations. At this challenging and precarious time, it means the world to us and to the people that we serve.
We thank you.
Stay informed. Please fill out your name and email below with the message “subscribe” to keep up to date with we are doing to promote the dignified living of refugees & people seeking asylum during COVID-19.